BodyWorks has introduced a sports massage program for all athletes, adults and collegiate, novice or competitive. Take your training and performance to the next level by incorporating sports massage into your routine. Sports massage initiates muscles recovery and limits susceptibility to injury due to the physical strain of ongoing training and limited recovery time. No more excuses; practice and perform better than ever!
Seasonal Maintenance Level
- (1) 45-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Session
- Targeted towards individuals participating in athletic teams, training programs or competitive events at a novice or hobby level looking for a highly effective addition to their training program to maintain sports performance and reduce the chance of injury.
Injury Prevention Level
- (2) 45-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Sessions
- Ideal for individuals participating in year round sports training.
- Preventative therapy for athletes susceptible to injury due to repetitive motion increased training efforts, high impact sports contact, and/or previous injury.
Sports Injury Rehabilitation Level
- (4) 45-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Sessions
- Ideal for collegiate or competitively participating athletes who train year round.
- Targeted towards athletes who have had or currently have a significant injury due to high impact sports contact and repetitive motion or ongoing high impact training.
Program participation requires an automatic payment method. Sessions are each $50 and are billed one time monthly dependent upon the program level selected. Participation in this program requires a 6-month commitment. The program continues month to month thereafter and can be suspended or terminated at any time with reasonable notice to BodyWorks.
*Throughout program participation an athletes needs may increase or decrease depending on activity level and/or injury status. The program may be adjusted up or down accordingly to accommodate the participants needs.
Adult Athlete FAQ