BodyWorks offers as sports massage therapy program for student athletes only. Sports massage therapy aids the body in recovery and limits susceptibility to injury due to the physical strain of ongoing training and limited recovery time. The Student Athlete Sports Massage Program helps student athletes push through intense training programs and keep their bodies in top-notch condition for the competitive sports season.
Seasonal Maintenance Level
- (1) 35-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Session
- Targeted towards student athletes who have had limited exposure to manual therapies and are looking for a highly effective addition to their training program to maintain sports performance throughout the season.
Injury Prevention Level
- (2) 35-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Sessions
- Ideal for student athletes participating in year round sports training.
- Preventative therapy for athletes susceptible to injury due to repetitive motion increased training efforts, high impact sports contact, and/or previous injury.
Sports Injury Rehabilitation Level
- (4) 35-Minute Monthly Sports Massage Therapy Sessions
- Ideal for student athletes looking to participate in high level competitive or collegiate bound play who are training year round for their specific sport position.
- Tailored for student athletes who have had or currently have a significant injury due to high impact sports contact and repetitive motion or ongoing high impact training.
Program participation requires an automatic payment method. Sessions are each $35 and are billed one time monthly dependent upon the program level selected.
*Throughout program participation a students needs may increase or decrease depending on activity level and/or injury status. The program may be adjusted up or down accordingly to accommodate the students needs.
Student Athlete FAQ